Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Delmon Young not excited by much, folks

Delmon Young slept through his red-eye flight from California. That helped him be nice and
peppydour when discussing the
excitingdull news that his ankle is healing nicely and that he will
aggressively prove he's more worthy than Dom Brownbe sure to take the keys to right field, oh, whenever.



So, glad to move on from thrilling activities like "throwing a ball" and "yawning while watching the other guys play," Delmon?

"No, not really," Young said. "I just do what the doctor says. I saw him yesterday and he said I could do some other activities, so that’s what he told me to do."

Young took swings in the the cage before Wednesday's game against the Nationals. Been a while, hmm?

"That was the first time I had someone throwing to me since the last World Series game," Personality Plus said.

That had to feel good, right?

"It’s batting practice," Young said with all the enthusiasm of Morrissey on quaaludes. "I really don’t care too much to hit on the field."

So, there you have it folks! Your right fielder for 2013!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: